The guidelines explained here work perfectly for selecting your second motorcycle, your third motorcycle… or your tenth motorcycle.
These are the same rules I follow every time I purchase a motorcycle.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- My 8 rules to follow every time you purchase a motorcycle.
- Why $4000 is my sweet spot for a used motorcycle.
- Why some new motorcycle models aren’t displayed in motorcycle dealerships.
- Why understanding the 8 categories of motorcycles and selecting the one that best fits your riding goals is the most difficult, yet most important part to get ‘right’.
- How to enjoy the process of selecting and purchasing your next motorcycle.
Resources and links mentioned in this session:
- I am working on the training course that I mentioned in the podcast. If you have specific questions about buying or selling a motorcycle using eBay, Craigslist or CycleTrader, post them below and I will answer them.
- Where’s the video showing how to see completed auctions on eBay? I should have that completed and posted here in the next week or so.
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.