I’ve heard from hundreds of beginning riders over the past few years. Do beginner riders experience similar feelings, struggles, and emotions during their first year? Find out in this podcast.
In addition, I’ll tell you how to handle Harley riders, how to find the best riders to ask questions, and why the Kawasaki Ninja 250R isn’t the best beginner motorcycle for most new riders. I bet you haven’t heard that before.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- Do beginner riders face similar struggles, feelings, and doubts during their first year?
- Is the Kawasaki Ninja 250R the best beginner motorcycle?
- Can you reduce your risks on a motorcycle to the same as riding in a car?
- How to handle ranting Harley riders.
- Helping a broken down motorcyclist while traveling with my family in our minivan.
Resources and links mentioned in this session:
- Best beginner motorcycle — from a motorcycle instructor’s perspective (tips from Pete)
- How to overcome fear when learning to ride a motorcycle (more about riding with fear)
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.