For a limited time, you can still download my new book, Motorcycle Smarts: Overcome Fear, Learn Control, Master Riding Well. But hurry, once I send it to the publisher, I won’t be able to do this.
You can find it at motorcyclesmarts.com/gift
And please share the link above with your riding friends. I want to give the book away to as many riders as possible BEFORE it goes on sale.
In this episode, I discuss the importance of having the right mindset. Because without it, you’ll never be better than an average rider—with average chances of crashing.
Having the right mindset is the foundational element in riding a motorcycle proficiently. It’s also the starting principle for Motorcycle Smarts.
What you think matters!
- If you think you’re just as likely to crash and die as any other rider—you are.
- If you don’t think you should use your front brake because it’s dangerous—you won’t.
- If you think the Hurt Report is irrelevant because it was done in the ’80s—it is.
- If you think there’s nothing left to learn because you’ve ridden for decades without crashing—there isn’t.
- If you think hands-on training classes are a waste of time—they are.
What you think matters to your riding safety.
Click on the play button above to listen to the rest of the podcast.