Do you think riding in a group is safer or riskier?
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button at the top of the page.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- My first ride with my motorcycle mentor. He left me in the dust.
- 3 reasons I think riding in a group is riskier.
- What freeks me out the most when I ride with a group of other riders.
Resources and links mentioned in this session:
Learn more about my Special mentoring resources.
Special thanks for rating the podcast on iTunes…
Thank you all for taking the time to rate and write a review of the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbay, or other listening platform. Your reviews help.
iTunes uses the number of ratings along with the actual rating (how many stars) to determine the popularity of the show — and where to list it in the iTunes search rankings. If you rate and write a review for the podcast, please let me know so I can personally thank you on a future podcast.
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help out the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.