Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button at the top of the page.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- What are the 4 types of motorcycle braking systems?
- What’s the difference between drums brakes and disc brakes (and how to tell which type you have)?
- What’s the difference between integrated brakes, combined brakes and linked brakes?
- What manufacturer embraced ABS brakes on motorcycle before others?
- Which type of braking system do I prefer and recommend?
Resources and Links
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.