Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: RSSIn this session of the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast, I share 9 reasons to own a motorcycle. I gave you 7 reasons NOT to own a motorcycle back in podcast #3, and I promised to give you the other side of the argument. Well, here it is.
I’m always reluctant to advise someone to purchase a motorcycle. I know this sounds strange considering that I run this site. But making the choice to own and ride a motorcycle is a personal decision that should not be taken lightly. I believe the risks are real, and that each individual should weigh the risks before deciding to ride.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- Why I think motorcycles create great stories.
- Why I think riding makes you a better driver.
- What goes on in my head when I’m riding.
- How motorcycles make your car look cozy.
- Why on a motorcycle “You will see things you’ve never noticed, smell things you’ve never smelled, on the way to places you’ve never been.”
Resources and links mentioned in this session:
Learn more about Adrian Blake by…
Following Adrian on Twitter.
Special thanks for rating the podcast on iTunes…
I’d like to personally thank the following people for rating the podcast on iTunes:
John Anthony, and Norm Cooling. I’d also like to thank Adrian Blake for tweeting about motorcyclementor.com. Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.
You almost made me cry with this one. Thank you very much!