In this session of the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast, I share what you should expect during your first motorcycle ride in the rain. I also share 9 tips that will help you ride in the rain like a pro.
My first ride in the rain was a surprise. The weatherman said there almost no chance of rain, so I rode to work. But it poured on my 15 mile commute home. People were snickering all around me. I was wet and cold, but somehow I managed to keep a grin on my face. You can read all about that memorable ride in the article BikeBandit.com published (listed below).
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- 5 things you can expect when riding in the rain for the first time.
- Why riding in the rain can be one of the most memorable experiences you can have on two wheels.
- What riding in the rain and camping have in common.
- 9 tips that will help you master riding in the rain.
- Why my motorcycle mentor wanted me to plan my first ride in the rain.
Resources and links mentioned in this session:
- If you’ve never ridden in the rain – get ready
(article documenting my first ride in the rain, published on BikeBandit.com)
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.