In this session of the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast, I give you 7 reasons NOT to own a motorcycle.
I realize this might sound strange coming from someone who is passionate about motorcycles, but I believe you should consider the facts before deciding to ride.
If you have family members that aren’t excited about your new hobby, be sure to listen to this podcast. I think I might know why.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- 7 things to consider before you decide to ride a motorcycle.
- Getting the approval of your family before you decide.
- How to eliminate resentment over your new purchase.
- Why credit card debt and new motorcycles don’t mix.
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.