In this session of the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast, I explain the 4 different types of motorcycle braking systems. I’ve always said, “Once I understand the complex, the complex seems so simple.” You’ll be an expert after listening to this podcast.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button at the top of the page.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- What are the 4 types of motorcycle braking systems?
- What’s the difference between drums brakes and disc brakes (and how to tell which type you have)?
- What’s the difference between integrated brakes, combined brakes and linked brakes?
- What manufacturer embraced ABS brakes on motorcycle before others?
- Which type of braking system do I prefer and recommend?
Resources and Links
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.