NOTE: Please post your experiences with the motorcycle wave in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I live in the southeastern part of the United States. How do your experiences with the wave differ?
Tell us (in the Leave a Reply box below)…
- Your name (make one up if you prefer).
- Where you live.
- What motorcycle do you ride?.
- What your experiences with the motorcycle wave in your region of the world are?
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button at the top of the page.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- Do we still do the motorcycle wave?
- What does the motorcycle wave mean?
- Who I wave to?
- Who waves back?
- Do Harley riders wave to me?
Resources and Links
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.