In this session of the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast, I explain how I cut my motorcycle insurance premiums in half. First, every rider needs to understand the major types of insurance: liability, comprehensive, and collision. Don’t worry if this sounds foreign, I’ll explain everything.
NOTE: I’m not a licensed insurance agent. I’m simply reporting on my personal experiences. You need to consult with a licensed insurance agent before making changes to your coverage.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button at the top of the page.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- What are the three main types of motorcycle insurance coverages?
- What coverage — at a minimum — should every motorcycle rider have?
- Which companies specialize in insuring motorcycles?
Resources and Links
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.