In this session of the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast, I explain why understanding the Hurt Report is one of the most important things ANY rider can do to reduce their risks. The Hurt Report is the most comprehensive study of motorcycle accidents ever conducted. It’s over three decades old, but the data is just as relevant today.
NOTE: I pose a question to YOU at the end of the podcast. I really need listeners (YOU) to answer the question.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button at the top of the page.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- What is the Hurt Report?
- Why I believe the Hurt Report is the single most important piece of data for beginner riders and experienced riders who want to reduce their risks.
- How I used the data from the Hurt Report to survive my first year riding.
Resources and Links
Leave feedback or ask a question
You can also leave me a voice mail message. I might play your voice mail question during an upcoming podcast.
Help the Motorcycle Mentor Podcast
And lastly, if you haven’t already done so, would you take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 100 5-star ratings before the end of the year. That would be awesome for a motorcycle related podcast.
To leave a review on iTunes.
- Click here to open the podcast page.
- Then select the blue “View in iTunes” button to open iTunes.
- Then select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Then select the gray “Write a Review” button.
Thank you in advance for doing this. And thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.